Tourists usually plan and book their tickets for the renowned palaces, museums, parks, monuments etc but you do not know what they are doing.
- Clowns Gallery-museum London – Kids would love it. 24/7. It is only available on special dates. It exhibits costumes, photographs and props of some famous clowns of United Kingdom.
- Gir lion lodge at London Zoo – this is a jungle book. You hire a small lodge and relish a private tour along with two course dinner and a breakfast.
- Lee valley white water center – It is the 2012 Olympic game is an open adrenaline-filled white water rafting, kayaking and canoeing. Experience the struggle over rapids with your friends.
- God’s own Junkyard – It exhibits personal anthology of neon artist Chris Bracey in a yard located in Walthastow. You can watch Captain America, Byzantium, Eyes wide Shut etc. You can also see how so much. Soho sex club used to be in the 60’s and have a drink. Rolling stones cafe.
- Chel-Ski – go for a mountain ski on a giant Astroturf treadmill which is just a little away from Fulham Broadway station.
Some folks look for thrilling options like above for spending time in London while some are there who prefer to do something secret, something arousing. For such individuals, London offers a range of great escort services. You will find all types of escort to suit your demands such as Panama escorts London models which are presented by the popular agencies of this enthralling capital.